On-site mobile concrete plant MOBILE-20, capacity - 20 cubic meters of concrete per hour.
Перевозка в 1-ом 20 тонном контейнере или 5 тонном грузовике. Габариты длина 4,4 метра, ширина 2 метра и высота в транспортном положении 2,4 метра. Вес 4 тонны.
The plant is supplied already fully ready for use, does not require any makeready, checkout or foundation construction.
Installed on an open area, on any dense surface or in a workshop minimum 4 meters height.
Start-up: connection to 380 V voltage supply and water feed. It takes less than two hours!
The principle of automatic operation:
- Inert materials (sand, screenings, crushed rock, etc) that will be used for concrete production are loaded into the hoppers in accordance with their naming. There are 2 hoppers for inert materials. Cement, water and chemical additives are distributed the same way.
- After selection of a particular concrete formula, there needed to input the required volume (m3). After this the process of production starts.
- Inert materials are batched separately according to set weight. The batching is performed on the belt conveyor on which they are fed by opening of the hopper's gate.
- Batched inert materials are loaded into the mixer on this weigh belt conveyor.
- Cement, water and various chemical additives are fed to the corresponding dispensers where they are weighted according to the formula specified in the automation system.
- After batching all concrete components are loaded in turns into the mixer through the dispensers' gates.
- All components are mixed in the mixer during certain time period and after that ready-mix concrete/mortar is discharged through the mixer's dump gate.
BP-1G-500 single-shaft concrete mixer
Volume 500 liters. Positive concrete mixer with one horizontal shaft. 6 paddles for mixing. 11 kW drive. Rotation speed - 30 rot/min.
6 mm thick paddles made of wear-resistant cast iron, adjustable for gap aligning.
Paddles are also made of wear-resistant cast iron 10 mm thick, changeable, bolt-on junction. Service life - minimum 2 years or 40,000 cu m of concrete produced.
The ready-to-use mix is discharged using CAMOZZI pneumatically operated gate.
One cycle lasts for less than 1 minute during which 0.33 cu m of ready-to-use concrete is produced. Thus 1 cu m is produced in three minutes.
DK-8 Batching Complex
High capacity for inert materials storage - 8 cu m - two hoppers 4 cu m each.
Special feature - loading of the batching complex by any front-end loader from one side of the hopper.
Large hopper loading width - 2.9 meters.
Loading height only 2.8 meters, no additional ramp needed.
The conveyor is equipped with chevron belt and lined drum.
Weighing conveyor, mounted on CAS strain sensors (South Korea). Dosing accuracy - 1%. Conveyor drive power - 7,5 kW.
The hoppers are equipped with two CAMOZZI pneumatically operated gates and two OLI vibrators.
BD-15 Block of Dispensers
Consists of three components: cement dispenser, water dispenser and chemical additives dispenser.
150 kg cement dispenser equipped with CAMOZZI pneumatic gate and OLI vibrator. Weighing dispenser is mounted on three CAS strain sensors.
75 litres water dispenser, mounted on three high-precision CAS strain sensors.
Chemical additives dispenser is made of stainless steel. Water and chemical additives dispensers are equipped with pneumatically operated gates.
ABAC B 4900B Compressed Air System
Consists if Italian ABAC B 4900B/100 PLUS CT 4 reciprocal compressor and CAMOZZI pneumatic system. Capacity - 514 litres per minute, power - 3 kW. Pressure - 11 atm. Compressor is built-in the frame and protected against dust and ambient environment.
PAM remote control
The plant operates in automatic mode in accordance with the single button principle. The operator needs to choose grade of concrete (М50…М500) and its amount for loading, and to press START button. Equipped with OMRON controller and graphic touch control panel (Japan).
Capacity 20 m3/hour of ready-mixed concrete (in case of continuous operation, with formulas with 2 aggregates and 1 binding agent(its maximum weight - 300 kg per 1 m3 of concrete), in case of normal flow characteristics, 5% sand moisture, 0.5 water/cement proportion, 30 seconds mixing time and above-zero temperature.
Discharge of ready mix into a bucket.
Возможна поставка бетонного завода в защитном покрытии цинк. Покрытие наносится методом холодного цинкования.